Questions To Ask Your Attorney
If you are a homeowner whose property is in default or on its way, then you may be considering a short sale. Here are a few questions you should ask a qualified attorney.
1. What outcome in comparison to a short sale would be better for my particular situation?
a. Is a repayment plan or a short sale better for me?
b. Is a forbearance plan or a short sale better for me?
c. Is a loan modification or a short sale better for me?
d. I have an FH A loan; is a partial claim or a short sale better for me?
e. Is an assumption agreement or a short sale better for me?
f. Is a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure or a short sale better for me?
g. Should I file bankruptcy or would a short sale be better for me?
2. In reference to my situation, would a short sale, bankruptcy, deed-in-lieu of foreclosure, or a foreclosure be more damaging to m y credit rating?
3. Are there any tax implications I should be aware of if I undergo the short sale process?
4. Can my lender still proceed with a foreclosure even if a short sale is agreed on?
5. Under what conditions would filing bankruptcy be better to a foreclosure or short sale?
Call us TODAY! Blanca Ramirez (408) 608-8713, Nidia Nuristani (408) 836-2458, or Click here to have a Certified Distressed Property Expert call you today.
Homes & Beyond Realty, Inc.DRE#
Homes & Beyond Realty, Inc.
Address1103 North 4th St.
San Jose, CA 95112